Saturday, January 23, 2010

Homespun Grand Opening Success!

Kyle Beltran "tickling the ivories."

Entertaining the crowd!

Eponymous, Vas, Me, Note & Bunny enjoying the last songs.



Yay!

The grand opening was so amazing!!! Kyle's performance was perfect and so much fun! Lots of people came by... we even filled up the sim for awhile! Best of all, so many of my good friends came by to support me... I'll have to admit, I teared-up at one point seeing my friends there. Some of us don't always talk every day, but they're sooo there when it counts!

I appreciate each person who came by with compliments and wishes of good luck. This project was so much fun for me (and a lot of work!), so every person who enjoys what I made means so much to me. Thank you all!

I only took a few pictures... when the party was filled with people, they had wierd black outlines around them (plus I was busy chatting with everyone!)... so here are some pics early on in the event and at the very end...


Love, Posy

No comments:

Post a Comment